This article shows you how to find out about gift card liability, complimentary versus paid gift cards and how many sales are made online, in venue or via upload of new subscribers.
View gift card data
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All Products.
- For the gift card product, select the options menu (3 dots) and select View gift cards.
From the Gift card page, select the options menu (3 dots) in the top right and select Export.
A pop-up modal will prompt you to choose what data to export. You can leave it as Select all or pick specific data to include. We recommend that you include the following:
- Original balance
- Purchase date
- Remaining balance
- Unique identifier (this is the guest gift card ID)
- Purchase location to compare how much is bought online versus in venue
- Payment method to see how many are complimentary versus paid via cash or card
Once you select Export, a CSV file will automatically download to your desktop. From here, you can filter the information. Sort the Purchase Date column if it is required to filter a specific period of time.
To learn how to view transactional gift card data for a selected time frame, refer to the guide Gift Card Sales report.