This article will show you how to change an inquiry from a ROLLER form into a booking.
How form inquiries work
- Create an inquiry form in ROLLER and share with guests (eg a link to the form on your website). Make sure you configure the form type to Enquiry goes to inbox.
- Guests complete and submit the form.
- The form responses go to Inbox in Venue Manager. A numbered badge notifies when you have a new message or form response.
- Go to Inbox to view any inquiry form responses and create a booking.
Convert an inquiry into a new booking
A numbered badge appears next to Inbox to notify you when you receive inquiries or message responses to emails sent from ROLLER's activity streams.
- From Venue Manager, go to Inbox.
- From an inquiry in the inbox, select View booking. This will take you to the Documents tab of a draft booking.
- To view the responses, select the form.
- To add items to the booking, select the Availabilities tab:
- Use the form as a reference point to select the date of the booking.
- Adjust the filters to find the item you want to add to the booking.
- Select Add items to booking.
- To confirm the booking, select Save & Reserve.
- Once the booking is created, you can take payment by selecting Take payment or send an invoice to the guest by selecting New invoice.
You could use the details from the inquiry to contact the guest to confirm the booking. You can record any details in the booking notes or use the activity stream call log and new email feature.
Mark an inquiry as actioned
- Go back to the Inbox and hover over the inquiry you converted to a booking.
- Select the ✓ icon to mark it as actioned. You will then be able to find this inquiry under the Done tab.