This article outlines how to create a pass for an event scenario including one-off and multiple days
1. Once you have decided your Pass types, head to the What Days Can this Pass Be Used? section hit the "Select date..."
2. A pop up calendar will appear so you can select specific dates, select the date the event is on and click "Save Dates"
3. If the event has timings, check the "Override this text" option and manually type in the date and time, for example:
- 5:30pm Friday 4th August 2016
- 10pm - 4am, Friday 4th August
- Friday 4th August - Arrive anytime after 2pm
Tip: It's ideal to provide the day for the customer
4. Check that there is a limit to how many times the pass can be used, so that they can only use their ticket once
Events over Multiple/Recurring Dates
This is the scenario to use if you have the same event running everyday from Friday - Sunday or maybe every Saturday for the next month.
1. If there are different time slots, make the Pass types state the time especially if there are several different time slots. If the event has limited spots, put this in the quantity, and the quantity will be set for per day (not all events over the course of the event)
2. You can set the event via
- Specific dates whereby you select from the Calendar the dates the event falls over
- Recurring days whereby you can select the specific day and the time period this event will occur
3. Check that there is a limit to how many times the pass can be used, so that they can only use their ticket once otherwise, they'll be able to check in to the other event dates