This article outlines how to create a pass for an event scenario including one-off and multiple days using a standard pass.
In this article:
- Once you have completed the basic pass details and the ticket types, head to the What days can this pass be used? section click the Select date...button
- In the pop up calendar select the specific date the event is on and click Save dates
- If the event has timings, check the Override this text option and type in the date and time, for example:
- Friday August 7, 2020 at 5:30pm
- 10am - 4pm, Friday August 7
- Friday 7th August - Arrive anytime after 2pm
Tip: It's ideal to provide the day for the guest
- Use the checkbox to to limit how many times the pass can be used
Events over Multiple/Recurring Dates
- If there are different time slots, make the pass types state the time, especially if there are several different time slots.
- If the event has limited spots, put this in the quantity. The quantity will be set for per day (not all events over the course of the event).
- Specific dates whereby you select from the Calendar the dates the event falls over
- Recurring days whereby you can select the specific day and the time period this event will occur
Check that there is a limit to how many times the pass can be used so that they can only use their ticket once. Otherwise, they'll be able to check in to the other event dates.