From time to time, a guest may call to ask you to resend their digital gift card to them.
Gift card emails work differently in ROLLER from booking confirmation emails. This article shows you how to resend a digital gift card from Venue Manager.
Resend from the booking items
First, find the order for the gift card from the gift card purchaser. Gift cards purchases are recorded in ROLLER as bookings.
- From Venue Manager, go to Bookings > All bookings.
- Use the filters to search for and select the booking:
- Search for the gift card purchaser name (booking holder name)
- Select gift cards from the product filter.
- Select the booking to go to the Order tab.
- Select the Items tab, then select the gift card item listed.
- The gift card details panel opens on the right. This gives you details such as the gift card's redemption number (Gift card #) and the recipient's name.
- Select the edit icon (pencil) to confirm the recipient's name and email address, then select the previous arrow to return to the gift card details.
- Select Resend gift card. (If this is a physical gift card, this option will not be visible.)
- Confirm the email is being sent to the correct person and edit as required. You can enter an enter a new or additional email address by typing the email, then hitting Enter on your keyboard.
- Select Send.
The digital gift card is sent to the email listed and the action is tracked in the booking's activity stream.
Access from the gift card product
Alternatively, you can also go to the item details from the gift card product in Venue Manager.
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All products.
- Search for the gift card product.
- Select the options menu (3 dots) for the gift card, then select View gift cards.
- A list of all purchased gift cards for the product appear in the grid.
- Search for the booking name (gift card purchaser).
- Select the gift card to go to the booking item details as shown in the section above.
- Select Resend gift card.