This article outlines how to create and edit modifiers.
Modifiers allow you to make partial changes to stock items such as adding milk or sugar to a Coffee order.
In this article:
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > Stock > Modifiers.
- Click Create modifier.
- Give your Modifier group a name, eg Coffee
- Name the individual modifier, eg Sugar
- Price (optional) - you can choose between $ (dollar) or % (percentage). If there is no additional cost, leave it at 0.
- Is required - select this option if this modifier is mandatory if the stock item with the modifier is to be sold online. When this option is selected, you can see the cost of the modifier in the cart added to the stock item.
- Click +Add modifier to add another modifier.
Click Delete (trash icon) to remove a modifier. Once you have sold a modifier, you cannot delete it from the product.
- Link the modifiers to a product
Apply to Products - Type the name of the product that the modifier group should apply to and select from the drop-down. You can remove a stock item by clicking the delete button (trash icon). If you want the modifier to apply only to stock, click the stock only checkbox.
- Click Save to add your modifier. Once a modifier has been created it cannot be deleted.
To edit a modifier click the more button and select edit. This will open your Modifier so you can make changes. Remember to click Save if you make any updates.