This article outlines how to create and edit modifiers.
Modifiers allow you to make partial changes to stock items such as adding milk or sugar to a Coffee order.
Create your Product
1. Hover over the Products menu, select Stock and click on Modifiers
2. Click on the button +Create modifier
3. Create Modifier
The following is required to create a modifier:
- Give your Modifier group a name eg. Coffee
- Name the individual Modifier eg. Sugar
- Price (optional) - you can choose between $ (dollar) or % (percentage). If there is no additional cost, leave it at 0
- Is required - select this option if this modifier is mandatory if the stock item with the modifier is to be sold online. When this option is selected, you can see the cost of the modifier in the cart added to the stock item
Click +Add modifier if you have more than one option to add, click the Delete (trash icon) to remove a modifier
Please note: once you have sold a Modifier, you cannot delete it from the product
4. Link the Modifier to Products
Apply to Products - start typing in the name of the product that this Modifier Group should apply to and select from the drop-down. You can remove a Stock item by clicking the Delete button (trash icon). If you want the Modifier to apply only to Stock, click the Stock only checkbox
Click Save to add your modifier. Once a modifier has been created it cannot be deleted.
To edit a Modifier click the more button and select edit. This will open your Modifier so you can make changes. Remember to click Save if you make any updates