This guide shows you how to send a waiver email to prompt new or existing guests to sign their waiver.
Send a new waiver request
- From Venue Manager go to Guests > Waiver Holders
- In the top right, select Send waiver request
- A pop-up window appears, allowing you to enter in the recipient's name and email address.
- Select Send when complete
Send a request to an existing waiver holder
- From Venue Manager, go to Guests > Waiver Holders
- Search for an existing waiver holder by using their name, filtering by the date they signed or waiver status (Active, Expired and Deactivated)
- For the waiver holder you want, select the options menu (3 dots) and choose Send new waiver request
- The Send new waiver popup opens with the guest details automatically pre-populated.
- Select Send
Guest waiver email
Whether you're sending a waiver request email to a new or existing waiver holder, the email they receive is the same. Refer to the guide Guest email templates to learn more.
Send waiver requests to a group of waiver holders
If you want to send a waiver signing request to all or a group of guests, you can export a CSV list of waiver holders, filtered as required, then use a third party marketing tool to email them. You can use the online waivers address link to include in the email.