Hover over the 'Products' menu and select 'All Products'
On the 'Products' page, find the gift card product, click the more button and select 'Issue New Gift Card'
Issue New Gift Card Details
A modal will pop up prompting you to:
- Select the gift card value
- Purchaser details such as name, email and phone number
There are options to:
- Send e-Gift card to Purchaser
- Send e-Gift card to Recipient - this can be sent now or later according to a specific date, time and timezone
- Issue a physical card over counter to a customer that is on the premises
- Send physical gift card to the purchaser - delivery option must be selected and address details must be keyed into each field. It is important when a physical gift card is sent to the customer, that the staff member remembers to edit the gift card record "is sent" field to "Yes"
- Send physical gift card to the recipient - delivery option must be selected and address details must be keyed into each field. It is important when a physical gift card is sent to the customer, that the staff member remembers to edit the gift card record "is sent" field to "Yes". For the interim, all gift cards can only be posted to one address
- Message (optional) - send a message to all recipients, this will either appear on the email for digital gift cards or be written with the physical gift card if the venue offers this service. The message will require to be generic for all recipients if multiple are being purchased
- Recipient details - this includes the recipient name and the Gift Card ID #, this is automatically generated by ROLLER but there is the option to change this number to match any preprinted physical gift cards. If it is an e-Gift card, an email address is required. If multiple gift cards are purchased, each gift card will require each recipient's details
Payment can be taken by the following options:
- Credit Card - payment gateway fees apply as it is processed through the ROLLER platform, the credit card name, number, expiry and CCV is required
- Cash - choose between cash or eftpos (payment terminal)
- Bank Transfer
- No Payment Required - for complimentary options
There is also the option to + Add comment(s) if there is a special note to this purchase
Once you have issued this, a success message will confirm that has been created and confirm details pertaining to delivery and scheduled emails such as confirmation of payment
If the account has a ROLLER POS system, you can sell physical gift cards in venue during opening hours, please note from here you can only issue physical gift cards over the counter
On the ROLLER POS screen, select the Gift Card being purchased. Type in the Gift Card number from your printed voucher to assign it in the system - please remember this needs to be unique
Collect customer information (optional) and click Go to Payment and confirm the amount. Pay for the Gift Card either by Cash or Card to complete the transaction. Also optional: print a Receipt if necessary