Time to time, guests make errors or in some instances, expiry dates are extended - here is our guide to editing gift cards
Head to the gift card area
From Venue Manager, go to Products > All Products
For the particular gift card product, click more options (3 dots) and select View gift cards.
Find your gift card
This will direct to the Manage section of the Gift Card product. Click on the Search bar and type in the gift card ID into the search box that appears, this will show the exact gift card you want to edit
Click the more options button for that row and select View giftcard.
Edit the Gift Card
This will take you to the Gift Card ID and details page
From here you can adjust or add the following:
- Gift Card #
- Expiry date
- Is sent status (for physical only)
- Recipient Name, email and message
- Delivery details (for physical only) such as Delivery name, Tracking ID and Delivery address
- Address (this is only important if it is for Physical Gift Cards)
- Please note: purchaser details such as Name, Email, Phone can be found on the details page
Once you've made changes, you can click Save to make these changes live.
Any changes made to a gift card is recorded in the Timeline towards the bottom of the page.
Please note, any changes to balances will only update in the back end and on digital gift cards. Physical gift cards can't be amended once issued but its status can be checked on ROLLER POS or in Venue Manager.