This guide shows you how to update existing waivers and find and manage signed waivers in Venue Manager.
Waivers are available as an add-on feature to your ROLLER subscription. To subscribe, contact your account manager or the support team.Pricing page
Publish changes to an existing waiver
- From Venue Manager, go to Documents > Waiver > Waiver Details.
- Click Unlock to make changes.
- Make your changes to the waiver content and any settings.
- Select Save and publish.
- Choose if you want to Expire all existing waivers or Only save the wavier.
Expire all existing waivers
If the waiver has changed considerably or there are new legal requirements, we highly recommend expiring existing waiver holders so guests have to sign again.
If selected, all guests who have signed a waiver previously will need to sign the new waiver.
Only save waiver
Save the updates you have made to the waiver for new guest waivers without automatically expiring all active waivers.
Existing signed waivers will not be expired. They also are not updated to reflect any changes.
View and manage guest waivers
- From Venue Manager, go to Guests > Waiver Holders.
- Search for signed waivers by name, or filter by the date the waiver was signed and waiver status (Active, Expired, Deactivated).
When viewing waivers in Venue Manager you can see information relating to:
- Name of the waiver holder
- Name of the signee
- # of active bookings this waiver is associated with
- Date of birth of the waiver holder
- Waiver expiry date
- Waiver ID
Select the options menu (3 dots) for any waiver to:
- View signed waiver (PDF). If signed in an alternative language, you'll see the language that they signed it in.
- Email signed waiver (PDF)
- Send new waiver (if it needs renewal)
- Deactivate waiver (so you no longer want it to be valid)
Export all signed waiver holders to a CSV file
- From Venue Manager, go to Guests > Waiver holders.
- Select the options menu (3 dots) at the top of the page > Export.
- This automatically triggers a CSV file download of all signed waiver holders to your local device.
Learn more about sending a waiver request email to new and existing guests.