Runsheet allows you to group and sort bookings of any given day by session time, groups, resource and payment statuses.
Access the runsheet
From Venue Manager, go to Bookings > Runsheet
A new page will open your runsheet.
Sort and filter your runsheet
The runsheet can be filtered by a number of variables to allow you to view the information you want.
- Date Selector: Select a date or date range in order to display data this particular selection
- Booking Status: Filter bookings via payment status. This can be useful to filter for unpaid bookings or only display bookings with a completed payment.
- Booking Manager: Filter by allocated booking manager. Note that these have to be manually allocated within the booking in order to filtered by this metric.
- Product category: If allocated product categories can allow you to filter via a predefined category. For example all birthday party products could be allocated to a category in order to be fileted within our booking views.
- Resource: Filter the view to only show bookings far a particular resource or resources.
Create a new runsheet view
Runsheet views allow for you to save a view that your organisation frequently uses. This allows you to save both layout as well as filters.
- Hover over the column name you want to aggregate together first, click the more button and from the drop-down menu select Group. Carry out the same actions for any other columns you would like. Create groups based on the order you would like to see the information
- Select and filter your selections based on Booking status, Assigned staff, Product category or Resource.
- Save the view by selecting the drop down menu to the right of the Runsheet header. Select save view and define a name for the view.
Below are some example views that we have found venues use frequently which may assist in managing your venue.
- Sessions Times: Group Session to sort bookings my Chronological order
- Booking Name: Group by Booking Name to show bookings in alphabetical order
- Resources & Capacities: Group Resource, then Group Session, Group People with Agg: Sum (as displayed below)
- Product: Grouping by Product is perfect for Food orders, showing how many of each product is required at what time
- Booking Status: Grouping by booking status is ideal to let you know of any unpaid or partially paid bookings that are owing
- Ticket Type: Grouping by ticket type will show you bookings for each ticket type if your product has more than one type.
Export the Runsheet
ROLLER allows you to export the data in 3 different ways depending on your requirements.
Runsheet CSV: Allows for the data to be exported into a CSV formal. Useful if further manipulation of the data within excel is required.
Print Runsheet PDF: This will provide a landscape PDF with an itemised layout containing individual items in a line by line display.
Print Party Runsheet: This will compile a landscape PDF with a one page per booking view. This will compile all items into a single view and include any attached form data.