This article will take you through creating an Add-on product including type of Add-on, product attributes and creating varieties.
Add-ons allow you to create products to be sold along side Passes and Session Products. Add-ons can be used to upsell your guests or for promotions. You will be able to add as many Add-ons as you like to each Pass and Session product. Please note - Add-ons cannot be sold as stand alone products in the online checkout.
Create your Product
1. Go to Products > Create product
2. On the Products page select the Add-on
3. Fill in the details
- Name (required)
- Upload an Image - click 'Upload file' button and select the file from your desktop to upload. Once the image loads, pull and drag the crop marks to frame your image, anything with a dark overlay will be cropped out
- Click Save
4. Type of Add-on
5. Decide what days this can be booked
- Any day (highly recommended)
- Only on certain days - you must select specific or recurring dates
- Override the text - this shows on the email confirmation and PDF ticket e.g - valid for one use
6. Set tax
This will be automatically set to the default, but you can choose from other preset options in the drop-down menu
7. Set product attributes
Select the attributes based on your Add-ons and it will ask you for specifics based on the following:
- Is there limited availability of this Add-on?
- Does a specific date need to be selected when purchasing this Add-on?
- Are there different varieties (e.g Size, Location) that need to be selected pre-purchase?
- Do you need to define locations for this Add-On?
- Force guests to purchase the Add-on at checkout unless removed from their order?
8. Define the varieties of your Add-ons
Give the variety a name and fill in the necessary information as per your Product Attributes such as name Name, Price, Qty, Qty per Day or Location
Click the more button for more advanced settings such as:
- Add a variation image - use an image other than the main image set
- Has user-defined cost - this should only be used for POS only items as it lets your POS operator set the price
- Reporting Category - set a specific GL code/reporting category to this Add-on variety
- Tax Override - select a specific tax rate for this Add-on variety and check 'Tax inclusive' if it applies
Click Add Another Variety to add multiple options or to remove a variety click the Delete (Trash icon)
8. Set your price and availability
Enter the price of your Add-on
9. Save Product
Click 'Save' to finalize product creation