In this article, learn how you can make changes to an existing staff account or remove the account from your platform.
1. Click on the 'Settings' menu and select 'Staff'
On the Staff page, a list of all staff members will be displayed. Please note that the first staff permission is ROLLER'S access and cannot be removed
2. Search or filter by role
3. Click the more button to make Changes to a Staff Account
- Edit - this will let you edit all the settings you had access to when you initially created the staff account: Name, Display Name, Image, Email Address, Contact Number, change Permission Level and change the Password
- Set Passcode - this allows Doorlist Operators to log in using a short 4-6 digit passcode. It is important that no two staff members have the same passcode, we recommend keeping track of which passcodes have already been used
- Or Remove Staff Member - a pop-up modal will ask you to confirm this. Once the removal has been confirmed, please note, the account cannot be reinstated