Gift cards are a great revenue driver and easy to create and use. They allow your guests to purchase a special gift for someone from your business. Guests can purchase gift cards online the same way they would purchase any other product.
How it works
- Gift cards can be set to dollar amounts or custom amounts (allow guests to choose the amount) that can be redeemed over multiple visits or can be configured to a certain experience or product you offer.
- Digital gift cards can be sold online and through Venue Manager where ROLLER will generate a gift card number.
- You can also sell physical Gift cards at POS. This is designed so you can type or scan the barcode or number of the physical card to create the gift card number.
- When a digital gift card is purchased the recipient receives an email notifying them that they have a received a gift card from the purchaser (time set by purchaser). The email and gift card is branded with your logo.
- When the recipient clicks View gift card they will be taken to a new page which will show either the video or written message
- When they click Continue they will be shown their gift card including the balance (updates in real time), expiry, gift card number and QR code.
Managing gift cards
There are options to see Terms for the gift card, the option to Print and if you set a passcode, clicking the Admin button will allow you to manage redemption's from the guest's mobile phone/tablet.
Examples of gift cards
- Hospitality: degustations, master classes, high tea experience
- Tourism: spa treatments and packages
- Leisure: season passes and ticketing
- Brand the look and feel of your gift cards
- Setting multiple price amounts for guests to choose from
- Track gift cards and manage gift cards from Venue Manager
- Issue gift cards for guest loyalty or new promotions
- Allow the purchaser to add a custom message or attach a video message to a gift card