This article demonstrates how to search bookings in POS, redeem tickets, attach waivers and print tickets.
In this article:
Searching for bookings
To search for bookings in POS:
- Click the Search menu on the top left corner. By default, the Bookings tab will be selected.
- Alternatively, select if you would like to search specifically for gift cards, memberships, tabs or wallets.
- Enter your search terms. You can search for bookings by name, email, phone number or booking ID number.
Checking in guests
Once you have located the booking, the layout of buttons are designed in the sequential order of actions that typically need to be performed:
- Attach waiver (optional)
- Print ticket (optional)
- Check-in ticket
The green colour denotes that the action has been completed
|Attach waiver||Click the pen icon, search for and select the waiver to assign to the ticket.|
|Remove a waiver||Tick the checkbox on the left of the ticket with an assigned waiver> click on the 3 blue dots on the top right > select Remove|
If you require tickets to be printed as part of the entry process click on the print icon to open a pop-up modal and select whether to print itemised or master tickets. To use this feature, enable the Print tickets toggle in device settings.
|Check-in a ticket||Click the tick icon to check-in the ticket. This action marks the ticket as redeemed for reporting purposes.|
|Undo check-in||Click on the green tick of the checked in item > a pop-up will appear prompting you to undo the check-in > click Yes, undo.|
You can select the checkbox Hide checked in to display only those tickets which are not checked-in.
Rather than doing the above actions one by one, you can select multiple tickets or check the Select All option and from here perform bulk actions:
- Clicking the more icon allows you to remove waivers, reprint tickets, and undo check-ins
- Print icon lets you print tickets in bulk
- Check-in button will allow you to check-in all tickets selected
Mass ticket redemption
Use our Mass redemption function to simplify ticket redemptions for large groups. When enabled, staff can check-in batches of tickets at one time, rather than individually.
Configuring mass ticket redemption settings
The mass redemption setting can be configured per POS Device or POS template.
- In Venue Manager, go to Apps > Point of sale > Devices. Select the POS device or template you wish to configure.
- Enable the Allow mass ticket redemption toggle.
- Enter a quantity in the field Minimum tickets to qualify for mass redemption. The mass redemption feature will be displayed in POS for any booking that meets the minimum quantity.
- Click Save.
Using mass ticket redemption
- In POS, open a booking that meets the minimum quantity of tickets for mass redemption.
- Click the Manage redemptions button on the top right.
- Enter in the number of tickets you are redeeming.
- Click confirm redemptions.
You can click into the manage redemptions area as many times as required to add or remove redemptions.