When redeeming tickets, you can find out more specific information using single ticket view.
To access single ticket view:
- Click the user icon of a specific guest ticket from the main booking details page.
- Use the tabs at the top to find out more information about:
- Ticket - From this tab, you can see specific information related to the ticket such as the ID, duration, location for sessions or expiry date, last check-in and number of times checked in for passes.
- Guest - From this tab, you can:
- Add a guest name. If you are using waivers, this will automatically be populated.
- Upload the guest's photo.
- Change the ticket ID.
- Waiver - From this tab, you can find out more details about the signed waiver attached:
- Date of signing
- Expiry date
- If it is attached to any minors and their DOB
- There is also the ability to remove a waiver from a specific ticket.