When redeeming tickets at POPS, you can find out more specific information about a guest ticket. You can also upload a guest photo.
To do so:
- From POS, go to the booking.
- From the main booking panel, select the user icon for a specific guest ticket.
- Use the tabs at the top to find out more information about:
- From this tab, you can see specific information related to the ticket such as the ID, duration, resources for sessions or expiry date, last redemption and number of times redeemed for passes.
- From this tab, you can:
- Add a guest name. If you are using waivers, this will automatically be populated.
- Upload the guest's photo.
- Change the ticket ID.
- From this tab, you can find out more details about the signed waiver attached:
- Date of signing
- Expiry date
- If it is attached to any minors and their DOB
- There is also the ability to remove a waiver from a specific ticket.