This guide shows you how to export your stock products and details to a CSV file.
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > Stock > All stock.
- Select the options menu (3 dots) in the top right of the page.
- Select Export stock (.csv)
A CSV file automatically downloads to your desktop containing the following data:
- Product Name - stock item name
- Variation - variety of your stock item
- Quantity - current quantity on hand
- PAR Level Quantity - quantity set as a replenishment reminder of how much stock you wish to have as a minimum or for re-odering purposes
- Cost - cost of the stock item
Refer to the guide Cost of Goods report to learn how to report on the sales and associated costs of stock items for your venue.