Adding a waiver kiosk to your business can make managing entries much smoother. When things get busy, it can help ease congestion, save time for your front-line staff, and create a better experience for your guests.
Adjust waiver kiosk settings
When using a waiver kiosk, your existing waiver is reformatted into a kiosk-friendly design to make signing waivers super user-friendly.
By default, the logo and color palette for waiver kiosks is set by what you have configured in Settings > Design > Brand & appearance. Refer to the guide Add your brand and logos to learn more.
You can override this default waiver kiosk logo and adjust other settings by following the steps below:
- From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Settings
- Click Unlock to make changes
- (Optional) Select Skip page asking guests if they have a booking if you want to skip asking guests this question
- Enter the Welcome text (maximum of 75 characters)
- (Optional) Upload a custom background image for your waiver kiosk.
By default, this is set to Use ROLLER default background. If using a custom image for your waiver kiosk, you can choose to tile background or stretch background to fill the screen.
- Override logo - this will use default logo in Venue Manager unless the override default logo option is enabled and a different logo is uploaded.
Log in to the kiosk so guests can use it
Using tablets or a standalone device, a staff member with either administrator or manager access to ROLLER must first log in to the Waiver Kiosk URL for each device so that guests can use it.
- From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Launch Waiver Kiosk to log in. We highly recommend bookmarking this on each waiver kiosk station.
- After logging in, guests can use the waiver kiosk as required.
Logins are valid for 7 days. After 7 days, you'll need to log in again.
Refer to the guide Set up and lock down a waiver kiosk to learn how to set up Google Chrome and lock down your waiver kiosk so guests can't navigate away while completing their waiver at a waiver kiosk.