Adding a waiver kiosk to your business can streamline entries, especially during busy times, leading to less congestion, time savings for your front-line staff, and an enhanced guest experience.
Protect your venue against liability and improve the guest experience with digital waivers. To unlock the waivers add-on, contact your account manager or the support team.Learn more
Adjust waiver kiosk settings
When you use a waiver kiosk, your existing waiver is transformed into a user-friendly format for kiosk use.
By default, the logo and color palette for waiver kiosks are determined by your configuration in Settings > Design > Brand & Appearance. Explore the guide Add your brand logos and colors for details.
You can customize your waiver kiosk settings:
- From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Settings > Unlock to make changes.
- [Optional] skip asking guests if they have a booking.
- Enter a Welcome message (up to 75 characters)
- [Optional] Optionally, upload a custom background image for your waiver kiosk. You can choose to tile or stretch the background image.
- Override logo: You can use the default logo set up in Settings > Design > Brand and appearance, unless you enable this option to upload a different logo.
Log in to the kiosk so guests can use it
Using tablets or a standalone device, a staff member with either administrator or manager access to ROLLER must first log in to the Waiver kiosk URL for each device so that guests can use it.
- From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Launch Waiver Kiosk to log in. We highly recommend bookmarking this on each waiver kiosk station. If you'd like to set up an alternative language station, refer to the guide Create dedicated language waiver kiosks
- After logging in, guests can use the waiver kiosk as required.
To learn how to set up Google Chrome and lock down your waiver kiosk to prevent guests from navigating away while completing their waiver, check out the guide to the guide Set up and lock down a waiver kiosk.