The waiver kiosk has been designed to increase entry management efficiency and can slot easily into your business. It is a standalone user-friendly waiver signing station designed to reduce checkout strain particularly for peak times and doesn’t require staff assistance
ROLLER has optimized the user experience to reduce check in-times especially for those who already have existing waivers and allows for guests to attach waivers to their booking prior to checking in. This cuts down waiting times for guests as well as serving times for front of house.
To activate this feature, contact ROLLER Support.
The venue's existing ROLLER waiver is reformatted into a kiosk friendly UX design to make signing waivers super user-friendly and doesn't require any training but settings can be adjusted to further customize the Waiver Kiosk
The logo and button color is as determined in Site Content settings but the logo can be overridden and other settings can be adjusted by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Settings
2. Click Unlock to make changes
3. Under Waiver flow, there is the option to Skip page asking guests if they have a booking - check this to enable this
4. Set the Welcome text - maximum of 75 characters
5. By default, this is set to Use ROLLER default background, or there is the option to upload an image to tile background or stretch background to fill the screen
6. Override logo - this will use default logo unless the override default logo option is enabled and a different logo is uploaded
Using tablets or a standalone device, a staff member with either an Admin or Manager will need to login to the Waiver Kiosk URL for each device:
1. From VM, navigate to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Launch Waiver Kiosk to log in - we highly recommend bookmarking this on each Waiver Kiosk station
2. After logging in, guests can use the Waivers kiosk as required
Logins are valid for 7 days, so it will require a login every 7 days