After initial product set up, over time, there may be occasions which require you to add new ticket types or edit existing ones.
Add a new ticket type
- Navigate to the Ticket types section and + Add ticket type
- Give your new ticket a name and price, as well as setting up the location/s that the ticket will use. Tip: the locations for your new ticket type will copy from the above ticket type, so you might not need to change it at all.
- The consecutive sessions, description, and advanced sections are not compulsory - but you can read up on this in this article. Click Done
Add your new ticket type to schedule(s)
Creating a ticket type won’t automatically add it for sale in your schedules - follow the steps below to add the new ticket type to an existing schedule:
- Navigate to the Schedules section and click the schedule you want to edit to see the time slots available and select the applicable time slot to edit
- In the pop-up, click Add Pass and select your newly created ticket type and click Save
Repeat for all time slots in all schedules as required and don’t forget to hit Done and Save the changes made to that particular schedule.
Note: If you want to add your ticket to a one-off date that will not affect your current schedules, click here to learn a how-to create a one-off schedule.
Edit your existing sessions product
From the Products page, click the more button of the product you want to edit and select Edit.
Click the 'Save' button located towards the bottom of the page to make changes live.