After initial product set up, over time, you may need to add another resource to a session pass product. For example you may want to add an additional party room to your birthday party session pass product.
This guide shows you how to add a new resource to an existing session product by editing its settings and schedule session times.
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > All products
- Click the options menu (3 dots) for the product you want and select Edit
- Scroll down to Resources. From the dropdown, select any additional resource(s) that you want to make available for the product. Then you'll be able to assign the resource to specific tickets.
Now add the resource to the relevant ticket types.
- Click the ticket type to open its resource settings.
- Click Add resource to add the additional resource.
- Choose if you want to update to include the new resource automatically or manually.
- Click Done.
Add the resource to the schedule sessions. Once you've added the resource to the product ticket types, you may see a yellow error message saying there are mismatches between the product resources and specific schedules. To update:
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > Schedules.
- Search for and select the product to open a list of its schedules.
- Select a product schedule to update.
- Select each session time and for Resources, click Add resource to add the new resource. Repeat for each session time in the schedule.
- Click Save.
Repeat the above steps for each session time of every schedule required.