Navigate to Waiver configuration
Hover over 'Settings', hover over the 'Waiver' option and click on 'Configuration'
In the top right, click 'Unlock to make changes'
Enable the following settings as required by checking the respective checkbox:
- Waivers are required to check in - this means that waivers are required to be attached to tickets prior to check in at POS
- Send waiver expiry reminder email 2 weeks before expiry
If Waivers kiosk is part of the venue's platform subscription, this is the section to update design settings.
- Waiver flow - for venues that does not force waivers to be attached to tickets in POS to check-in, there is the option that can be checked to skip asking customers if they have a booking
- Welcome Text - text that invites customers to complete a waiver at the kiosk
- Background - the image behind the instructions and forms in the kiosk. ROLLER has a default background but there is the option to customise this
- Override logo - with options to use default logo or override default logo
Anytime a change is made, the 'Save' button will appear in the bottom right corner, click this to make changes live