These settings apply to all waivers, you do not need to republish a waiver to change these settings.
Navigate to Waiver configuration
Hover over Settings, select Waiver and click Configuration
In the top right, click Unlock to make changes
Enable the following settings as required by checking the respective checkbox:
- Waivers are required to check in - waivers are required to be attached to tickets prior to being able to check guests in at the POS
- Send waiver expiry reminder email 2 weeks before expiry - email sent to guests to sign a new waiver
If Waivers kiosk is part of your venue's platform subscription, you can edit the following design settings.
- Waiver flow - for venues that does not force waivers to be attached to tickets in POS to check-in, there is the option that can be checked to skip asking guests if they have a booking
- Welcome Text - text that invites guests to complete a waiver at the kiosk
- Background - the image behind the instructions and forms in the kiosk. ROLLER has a default background but there is the option to customise this
- Override logo - with options to use default logo or override default logo
Anytime a change is made, the Save button will appear in the bottom right corner, click this to make changes live.