This article is strictly for clients that use Adyen and WorldPay (Vantiv) as a Payment Gateway.
You must be a Manager permission level (or higher) or have a Manager's code to refund a guest booking. ROLLER refunds provide the functionality to refund a specified sum of money up to the total booking cost to the guest.
- From Venue Manager, search for and select the booking that requires a refund
- From the guest booking, select the options menu (3 dots) in the top right and select Refund from the options
- Select Credit Card as the refund method in the pop-up modal
- Select the option with the booking total and payment gateway ID. If you do not select this option, you will need to state the payment gateway ID and refund from the payment gateway directly - please see this article
You can only refund online checkout or Venue Manager transactions through Venue Manager. POS transactions must be refunded via POS. If you are using WorldPay as your payment gateway, a warning message displays to let you know that you cannot refund transactions older than 45 days.
- Leave a note as to why a refund was required (optional but recommended)
- Adjust the refund amount if it's partial or select Refund and cancel booking to automatically cancel the booking. If the refund is only partial, an amount owing is displayed and you'll need to remove the refunded product/ticket to remove the amount owing.
Note that cancelling a booking is not an action you can reverse.
- Select Save & Reserve