This report lists the revenue for a date or date range and the applicable taxes payable on gross revenue based on accrual accounting rules.
What is this report used for?
Access the report
This report is only available when accrual accounting is enabled for your venue.
- From Venue Manager, go to Reports > All reports.
- Search for and select the report Sales Tax.
How does it work?
Use the date selector to adjust the time frame of the report.
The report calculates the following as summary data at the top of the grid for the selected time period:
- Total Taxable Sales which is the the total recognized revenue (ie gross revenue) for the period including tax for each tax rate
- Total Tax Payable is the total tax payable and included in total recognized revenue
- Total Net Revenue which is the total revenue after tax
Total Net Revenue = Total Taxable Sales less Total Tax Payable.
What data can you see?
- Tax Name is the name of the tax rate that you've configured and applied to products.
- Tax Rate is the percentage of the applied tax rate.
- Net Sales is total sales including tax.
- Taxable Sales is the total value of sales that tax has been applied to.
- Non-taxable Sales is the total value of tax exclusive sales.
- Tax Payable is the amount of tax payable for that particular tax type.