In the event that a customer's membership is suspended, staff will need to locate the suspended account and update the details. There are two ways to find the membership:
- from the Memberships grid
- using the search bar booking ID - this option should be used if you have the booking ID at hand, for example, if a customer calls on the phone in regards to their membership
Find membership from grid
1. Navigate to Customers > Memberships to view the membership grid
2. On the Membership grid, click on the Status filter and select the Suspended status
3. Select the Member that requires an update and you will see the Customers details
Find membership by searching for booking ID
Update Membership details
1. Click on the edit icon under 'Payment method' to update their details
2. A pop-up modal will appear, click the 'Update payment method' button
3. This will redirect to the Worldpay hosted page to update details. This will be a $0 transaction as it is authorising the payment and if this is successful, it will automatically charge the card.
This will re-authorise the member's card and when successful will automatically activate the membership.