You can use staff groups together with HQ staff management to group venues that are linked to HQ for staff access purposes.
HQ add-on feature
Simplify how you manage staff access to various locations with staff venue groups. To unlock this feature with an HQ Lite or HQ Pro plan, contact your account manager or the support team.Learn more
How it works
- By creating staff groups, you can easily give staff members access to multiple venues and make sure that they have access only to the venues relevant to their role.
- When you create a staff member account in HQ, you select which venues the staff member can log in to. You can select individual venues or a staff group which includes the venues you want to give a staff member access to.
- For example, if you have staff members who are responsible for managing a particular set of venues, you can assign each of them to the staff group that includes those venues. This means that the staff member will only be able to access the venues that belong to the group(s) they have been assigned to.
Create a staff venue group
To create a staff venue group:
- From your HQ Venue Manager, select Settings > Staff > Manage staff groups.
- Under Groups, type in a name for the staff venue group and select the plus button.
- Select the new group you created, then select the venues that belong to the group. You must select the group to add the venues to include in the group.
- Click Save.
Now see how to assign a staff member to a staff venue group in the guide Create your staff with HQ staff management