When products are initially published in Venue Manager they are by default hidden from online sales until you add the product to an Online Checkout. When you add the product to an Online Checkout all variations within that product will be available for online sales unless you have hidden this manually.
In this article, you will learn how to hide product variations from online sales.
- In Venue Manager navigate to All Products
- Find the product which contains the variation you're trying to hide from online sales
- Click the 3 dot icon & click Edit
- Scroll down to the variation you're trying to edit
The terminology for the variation will be slightly different depending on the product type:
Recurring passes, session passes & standard passes = ticket types
Packages = package variations
Memberships = membership variations
- Click the name of the product variation you wish to edit
For standard passes, you will need to click the settings icon to edit
- Click Hide from online sales
For session passes, you will need to click Advanced before clicking Hide from online sales
- Click Save to publish changes
If you want to learn how to close off sales for a particular day please refer to this article.