In this article, you will learn how to create a new guest record and manage existing guest records in POS.
Add a guest to a POS booking
- When inside of a POS menu, click the blue Add Guest button above the cart to open the guest details panel.
- Then either:
- Search for an existing guest enter name, email address, phone or membership ID into the search field.
- Create a new guest record by entering the guest's information into the details panel.
Click Apply to go back to the cart.
Remove/edit guest details before a purchase is completed
After adding a guest to a POS booking you can easily remove these details or edit the details by clicking the 3 dot icon
- To edit the details click Edit guest.
- To remove the booking holder click Remove from booking.
Edit guest details for an existing booking in POS
- Search & open the relevant booking in POS.
- In the Booking Owner section click Edit.
- Edit the guest information noting that if editing part of an address, that the full address must be provided.
- Click Save Changes.