In this article, you will learn how to create a new guest record and manage existing guest records in POS.
A guest record is compulsory when a Membership product is purchased. The staff member will be prompted to add a guest before they proceed to payment.
Add a guest to a POS booking
- When inside of a POS menu, click the blue Add Guest button above the cart to open the guest details panel.
- Then either:
- Search for an existing guest enter name, email address, phone or membership ID into the search field.
- Create a new guest record by entering the guest's information into the details panel.
Click Apply to go back to the cart.
Note that automatic prompt for guest will also be skipped when clicking Pay Now if you do not have the 'Skip "new guest" details' setting turned on in your POS Device settings.
Remove/edit guest details before a purchase is completed
After adding a guest to a POS booking you can easily remove these details or edit the details by clicking the 3 dot icon
- To edit the details click Edit guest.
- To remove the booking holder click Remove from booking.
Edit guest details for an existing booking in POS
- Search & open the relevant booking in POS.
- In the Booking Owner section click Edit.
- Edit the guest information noting that if editing part of an address, that the full address must be provided.
- Click Save Changes.