Enables a Staff Member at ROLLER POS to create a new Customer record and/or search for an existing record to link/associated to a booking.
The staff member will be prompted to add a customer before they proceed to payment.
Adding a customer
- Click the blue '+ Add booking holder' link above the cart to open the Customer details panel.
- Then either:
- Search for an existing Customer enter name, email address, phone or membership ID into the search field; or
- Create a new Customer record by entering the customers information into the details panel
Click 'Apply' to go back to the cart, or 'Save and pay' to proceed to the payment screen
Editing a customer
The following instructions are actionable from the booking cart screen for a new booking in POS:
- Click the three-dot button next to the customer's name and select 'Edit customer';
- Edit the Customer information noting that if editing part of an address, that the full address must be provided;
- Click 'Apply' to go return to the cart, or 'Save and pay' to proceed to the payment page.
The following instructions are actionable from the booking cart screen when editing an existing booking (i.e. an online booking) at POS:
- Locate the booking by clicking 'Search' on the menu bar, entering the booking holder name or booking ID and selecting the booking from search results which display the booking details screen;
- Click 'Edit' on the Booking Owner section to display the customer details page;
- Edit and click 'Save changes'.
Removing a customer
Click the three-dot button next to the customer's name and select '- Remove from booking'.
Adding a customer profile to a POS booking if postcode is set as mandatory
If postcode is set as a mandatory field, click on the 'Add new customer' button to create a customer profile to attach to the booking after adding in the customer's postcode.