Outlines the to process the complete a sale of a fixed price membership or recurring membership product in ROLLER POS.
Memberships is currently in beta and not available to all clients.
- Select and add the membership product to the cart.
A blue bar is displayed at the top of the cart showing the Membership start date which defaults to today's date, however can be changed by clicking the 'Edit' button. By clicking edit, a calendar will be displayed to enable the staff member to select a future start date and therefore defining when the membership can be redeemed. The membership will be marked as "pending" until the future date.
- Click 'Pay Total' which will display the guest details panel where you can either attach an existing guest or create and add a new guest to the booking.
- Click 'Save and pay' to continue to the payment page:
- If a fixed price membership is purchased, select any tender type to complete the transaction;
- If a recurring membership is purchased:
- select a card tender option and click 'Complete payment' to authorize the guest's credit card for future payments. The window displayed to capture the card details will change dependent on the integrated payment gateway;
- Enter the card details noting that a value of $0 will be displayed as this event is explicitly processing the authorization only.
- Complete the current transaction by selecting any tender type to pay for the first month's membership and any other products in the basket.
You can also upgrade a membership product in POS. Click here to learn how to upgrade a membership product or upgrade a non-membership product to a membership product in POS