Explains how to configure and use POS to capture guest zip and postcodes.
Collecting zip code in POS
POS can be configured to prompt the staff member to record the guest's zip code for each booking as shown in the above example. Where the zip code is non-numeric, the staff member will be required to use the device's keyboard.
- From POS click 'More' > 'Settings' > 'Device'
- Enable the Device settings:
- 'Skip "New Guest" details'
- 'Require postcode in "new guest" details'
- Scroll down & click 'save'.