Consecutive sessions allow guests to directly book multiple sessions consecutively online for a discounted price. In this article, you will learn how to configure your session passes to have consecutive sessions
- Configuring consecutive sessions within your Session products
- How consecutive sessions look on your online checkout
- Troubleshooting consecutive sessions
Configuring consecutive sessions within your session products
- Head to Products > All products and select the session-based product you want to set up consecutive sessions for.
- In the Ticket types section, select the ticket type you want to add consecutive sessions.
- Click on Consecutive sessions and select the No. of sessions and enter the Discount you want to give for that number of sessions. The Price will automatically update to show you the total price with the discount for the number of sessions you selected.
- Repeat for any other ticket types in the product you’d like to set up consecutive sessions for.
- Once you’re done, click Save in the bottom right corner of the screen to save the changes.
How consecutive sessions look on your online checkout
Troubleshooting Consecutive sessions
If you can’t click on the session duration on the online checkout, check your online checkout settings.
- In Venue Manager head to Apps > Online checkouts > All checkouts.
- Select the relevant checkout you want to display consecutive sessions from the list.
- Scroll down to Settings > Sessions and make sure Allow guests to choose session duration is checked.