This guide walks through how to configure ROLLER POS to print receipts.
You must successfully complete each of the following installation processes before starting this configuration:
POS hardware settings
Set up the device to use the ROLLER Print Service:
- Open ROLLER POS and log in.
- Select the More menu option in the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Settings and then select Hardware.
- Toggle Use ROLLER Print Service to Yes.
- Select Save Settings.
Test that your printer is working in your Playground (test) environment. Follow the steps below.
- Update your playground data by following the instructions in this guide ROLLER Playground.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes for the server background process to refresh your playground data. This process can take longer based on server load. Do not perform multiple refreshes.
- Log in to playground.
- Open playground POS.
- Assign a POS device and complete a booking.
- Select Print receipt once the booking is confirmed.
If the receipt does not print, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Confirm that the green ROLLER Connect Online notification appears in POS. For ROLLER Connect legacy, if a purple ROLLER Connect Offline appears, follow these steps to Restart ROLLER Connect legacy.
- If you do not see a ROLLER Connect notification at the top of ROLLER POS, then Install ROLLER Connect.
- Perform a Windows Printer Test as per the article Install an EPSON Receipt Printer.
If you have followed the above steps and you're still having problems please log a support ticket.