This guide explains how to configure ROLLER POS to print receipts.
You must successfully complete each of the following installation processes before starting this configuration:
POS hardware settings
Set up the device to use the ROLLER Print Service:
- Open ROLLER POS and log in
- Click the More menu option
- Click Settings
- Click Hardware
- Toggle Use ROLLER Print Service to Yes
- Click Save Settings
Test the operation of the printer using your Playground (test) environment by:
- Update the playground data as per this article ROLLER Playground
- Wait for approximately 2 minutes for the server background process to refresh your playground data. Note this process can take longer based on server load. Do not perform multiple refreshes.
- Log in to playground
- Open playground POS
- Assign a POS device
- Complete a transaction
- Click print receipt once the booking is created
If the receipt does not print:
- Confirm the green "ROLLER Connect Online" notification appears in POS.
For ROLLER Connect legacy, if a purple "ROLLER Connect Offline" appears, follow these steps to Restart ROLLER Connect legacy
- If you do not see a ROLLER Connect notification at the top of ROLLER POS, then Install ROLLER Connect
- Perform a Windows Printer Test as per the article Install an EPSON Receipt Printer
If you have followed the above steps and you're still having problems please log a support ticket.