In this article, learn how you can upgrade a non-membership ticket to a membership in the POS.
Configure the product to be upgradeable in Venue Manager
- In Venue Manager go to Products > All Products.
- Find the product you wish to edit > select the options menu (3 dots) > Edit.
- Ensure Upgradeable Product is checked under Advanced Settings.
Upgrade a ticket to membership in POS
- When checking in the guest in POS, click the Upgrade items option on the left-hand side panel.
Note that if the booking is not linked to a booking holder, a pop-up is going to appear to prompt you to add a booking holder before you can upgrade the item to a membership.
- A panel appears on the right-hand side. Click the item you would like to upgrade to a membership.
- Select the membership the guest would like to purchase.
- Complete the transaction. If the cost of the membership is higher than the original item, a one-off pro-rata amount is charged to the guest to cover the difference.
If the cost of the membership is lower than the original item, there is no one-off amount charged and the price difference will be credited towards the next membership billing date for a recurring membership.
If a fixed-price membership is purchased and the cost is lower than the original item, you need to refund the difference.