This report lists all the memberships that have been redeemed within a selected time period.
In this article learn about:
Membership Redemption report data
In this report, you can find the following data:
- Member name - this is the name of the member holder
- Booking ID - this is the booking ID that is linked to the membership
- Ticket ID - the membership number
- Membership product - the name of the membership purchased
- Redemption date - the date of the membership redemption
The report also summarizes the following key information:
- Total redemption - the total redemption during the selected time period
- Unique members visited - the number of individual members visited the venue during the selected time period
For example, you have selected a time period of 1 week and a member came in 3 times during that time, their visit will be counted under the total redemption column 3 times and once under the unique members visited column.
You can choose the date range included in this report by adjusting the date filter. Use the Membership product filter to adjust which products you would like to include in the report.
Report use case
This report can be used to find out how many times an average member visits your venue over a time period. For example, if there are 1000 redemptions over 12 months with 300 members, you can conclude that on average, a member comes to the venue around 3 times in a year.