You can download raw data in reports. To do so:
- Click the download button at the top-right corner of the page.
- A drop-down option will be displayed.
- Select Export (CSV).
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the action.
- Click Alert me when complete to confirm the action.
- ROLLER will generate the data in the background.
Once the report is ready, a red dot appears on the notifications icon (bell) at the bottom of the left-side menu. Click to open the notifications panel and download the file.
You can download most reports in a CSV format. Some reports can also be downloaded in PDF format.
Administrators have all reporting permissions enabled by default and managers have all except the ability to manage scheduled reports. You need to enable reporting permissions for your staff by creating custom roles if you want them to download specific reports and list data.