In this article, you will learn exactly how the integration between ROLLER and Zen Global works, as well as the steps you will need to take in order to set this up.
It's important to note that the Zen Global integration does not come standard in any subscription tier and must be discussed with a ROLLER solutions consultant prior to setting this integration up.
Submit a request here to speak with one of our Solutions Consultants.
- How the integration works
- Setting up the integration between ROLLER & Zen Global
- Redeeming ROLLER gift cards in Zen Global
How the integration works
Whenever gift cards are purchased through ROLLER a unique gift card ID will be generated with a special prefix that links it to it's associated Zen Global account.
Once in your Zen Global account, you can redeem ROLLER gift cards through Zen Global.
This integration works one way, so gift cards created in ROLLER will sync to Zen Global, but anything created in Zen Global will not sync to ROLLER.
This means ROLLER reporting should only be used to track gift card sales. All redemption reporting should be done via Zen Global as this is where it's handled.
Setting up the integration between ROLLER & Zen Global
- Contact Zen Global (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let them know you're looking to integrate with ROLLER and need to obtain a Web POS URL, Site ID, Key and Gift Card Prefix
- Once you have been provided with this information submit a request to ROLLER and share this information so we can set up the integration
- ROLLER will notify you once your account has been integrated and all future gift cards purchased through ROLLER will automatically sync to Zen Global ready for redemption
Redeeming ROLLER gift cards in Zen Global
If you can find a gift card in ROLLER, but it's not appearing in Zen Global, please submit a request to ROLLER.