In this article, you will learn how to download and install the Mobile Check In (MCI) app on your Urovo i6310TGW device so you can begin using this feature.
Before you can download the MCI app, you will need to speak with ROLLER to confirm that your venue meets eligibility requirements and your subscription has been updated to include this feature.
Steps for downloading & installing the MCI APK file from Google Drive
- Uninstall all previous versions of MCI app (if applicable)
- Reboot the device
- Ask ROLLER to send you the Google Drive link to download the MCI app
- Once received, you will need to open this link from each device that will be using the MCI app to begin downloading the APK file
- Once downloaded, tap the APK file to install it
- Accept the prompts requesting Device Access for the app and choose the Let the System Decide option for the install location
- The app will now be installed. It is recommended MCI app be given an icon in the home screen of the device for quick access