In this article, you will learn how to create Mobile Check-in (MCI) app devices in Venue Manager so you can then sign into these device profiles on your handheld device and begin using this feature.
Creating an MCI device in Venue Manager
- In Venue Manager go to Apps > Mobile Check-in > Devices.
- Click New CI device.
- Name the device.
- Add any check-in restrictions if applicable. These restrictions will ensure only specific passes are allowed to be checked-in with this device.
- Click Save
Using MCI device templates & duplication
If you have multiple devices with the exact same check-in restriction settings we would recommend creating a template and then creating your devices using this template.
- To create a template go to Apps > Mobile Check-in > Templates.
- Click New CI template
- Follow steps #3 through to #5 of Creating an MCI device in Venue Manager
- Go back to Apps > Mobile Check-in > Templates
- Click more (3 dot button) next to your template > click Create device from template
- Name the device