In this article, you will learn how to login to the mobile check-in app (MCI app) and allocate your device to a profile.
In this article:
Staff account login requirements
In order to login to the MCI app using your staff account you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have an administrator role
- Have a manager role
- Have a custom role (with Can administer POS permission granted)
Logging into the MCI app
- Open the MCI app on your handheld device
- Enter staff account login details
- Tap the "Roll in" button
MCI device allocation
After logging into the MCI app you will be prompted to Select a device to allocate. It will then list all the devices that you have previously created in the Venue Manager.
Select the digital MCI device profile you want to be linked with your physical handheld device.
If the device is already allocated (greyed out), you will need to deallocate the device in the Venue Manager. To do so follow these steps:
- Go to Apps > Mobile Check-in > Devices.
- Find the device you want to deallocate > click more options (3 dots) > click Deallocate
- Go back into the app & click the refresh button
Logging out of the MCI app
- Tap the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of all settings > tap Logout button