If you would like ROLLER to check your existing hardware and see if it is up to our minimum requirement please submit your audit for review here. Otherwise, should you have any general hardware queries please get in touch with our hardware team by submitting a ticket here.
Please note: ROLLER does not provide ongoing support for hardware used by venues. Venues should engage an IT/hardware consultant to assist them.
In this article:
- How to check your Operating System, processor & memory / RAM
- How to check storage
- How to check internet speed
How to check your Operating System, processor & memory / RAM
- To find the specifications of your device type dxdiag into the Windows search bar
- Note this Windows search function will only be available on Windows devices. If you're using an operating system that's not Windows, your device will not be compatible with ROLLER POS.
- Click dxdiag to open application
- Click Yes
A popup will then appear with information regarding your device:
How to check storage
Click here for steps on how to check the storage on your Windows device.