Should you have any general hardware queries please get in touch with our hardware team by submitting a ticket here.
Please note: ROLLER does not provide ongoing support for hardware used by venues. Venues should engage an IT/hardware consultant to assist them.
In this article:
- How to check your Operating System, processor & memory / RAM
- How to check storage
- How to check internet speed
How to check your Operating System, processor & memory / RAM
- To find the specifications of your device type dxdiag into the Windows search bar
- Note this Windows search function will only be available on Windows devices. If you're using an operating system that's not Windows, your device will not be compatible with ROLLER POS.
- Click dxdiag to open application
- Click Yes
A popup will then appear with information regarding your device:
How to check storage
Click here for steps on how to check the storage on your Windows device.