This article introduces the process of selling products online and the post online purchase experiences.
In this article:
- Key dependencies
- Frequently asked questions
ROLLER makes it easy for your guests to make bookings online at any time. Prior to setting up a ROLLER online checkout, the following parts configurations must be completed.
To configure venue settings go to Venue Manager, click Settings > Account > Venue Settings.
- The Business details fields are used in your venues online checkout experience, ensure you complete these fields before selling online.
- Booking notifications email address will receive a confirmation for each guest booking online.
Tax rates & fees
Configure your tax rates and any online transaction fees, go to Venue Manager, click Settings > Account > Tax & fees
- If you created products before setting up your tax rates, then you must assign this new tax to those products.
- Set up any fees you want to charge for online transactions.
Visit Tax rates and any online transaction fees for more detailed instructions on these settings.
Terms & conditions
To add venue terms and conditions, go to Venue Manager, click Settings > Account > Policy
- Your venue's terms and conditions are displayed to guests purchasing any product online.
- You can configure subscription opt-in settings, to ask guests if they would like to subscribe to receive communications from you.
See Venue terms and conditions for additional information.
Online checkout settings
To configure online checkout settings, go to Venue Manager, click Apps > Online Checkouts. Create a new checkout or select an existing checkout
- These settings allow you to choose which products to sell and customise how you want the checkout works:
- Require guests to start by selecting a date.
- Add custom text or instructions for guests to the Product and Details step of the online booking process.
- Add products and adjust the order they appear.
- Display the quantity remaining, session duration and more.
- Adjust the fee configuration settings and whether the guests can only complete the payment using a discount code.
Visit Online checkout settings for instructions on configuring your checkouts.
Online payment methods for ROLLER Payments
Venues using ROLLER Payments configure the payment methods displayed to guests when completing a transaction via online checkout and invoices.
See Configuring online payment methods for detailed instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Can I adjust the order in which my products appear?
- Yes, you can adjust the order in the checkouts editor. See Online checkout settings
Can I embed the checkout into my website?
- Yes, you can embed the checkout by following these instructions Integrating Checkouts into your website