The Transactions list provides a detailed view of each ROLLER Payment transaction that occurs in your account. This article explains the information available in the Transactions list for venues using ROLLER Payments for ecommerce and instore payments.
Searching for Transactions
- Log into Venue Manager.
- Select Bookings > Transactions
Select a specific date or view up to 7 days of transactions at a time. You can refine your search by applying the following filters: Status, Channel, Method.
You can also search for transactions by entering one of the following into the search bar and clicking search:
- Last 4 digits of card number
- Transaction ID (refer to your confirmation email or bank statement)
- Booking ID
Use the transactions list to view the status of a specific transaction. Clicking on a transaction will allow you to access our convenient booking side panel to view payment activity or to navigate off to the booking record.
- If you need to locate a transaction but can't find the booking or the guest in your account, then search on or around the date of the transaction and use the last 4 digits of the payment card to find the booking or guest.
- Determine the specific status of a transaction, such as whether it has settled or failed or been refunded.
- Investigate and verify claims of double charges.
- To locate or confirm which transactions have not yet settled.