In this article, you will learn how to successfully integrate your Linkly bank supported card terminals with ROLLER POS.
- Ensure that your device is set up & ready to go
- Organise for Linkly software to be installed on each of your POS devices.
- Check that you have a Green Linkly symbol
- Edit ROLLER Connect file
- Test the integration
1. Ensure that your device is set up & ready to go
Please be sure to follow all the steps outlined in Preparing your POS station for ROLLER on all devices you wish to use with Linkly.
2. Organise for Linkly software to be installed on each of your POS devices.
Normally your bank's technicians will work with you to get this installed onto your devices. If they aren't willing to assist then the Linkly support team should be able to help.
3. Check that you have a Green Linkly symbol
If your bank's technicians installed & configured Linkly correctly, when logging into the POS device it should have a green Linkly symbol.
You can find this by clicking the small upwards arrow on the task tray from the desktop.
Troubleshooting steps If the Linkly symbol is yellow or red:
- Double-check that the device is plugged in correctly & switched on.
- Restart the POS device.
- Ensure standalone mode is switched off. If you're unsure how to do this please contact Linkly support.
- If still red / yellow please reach out to your bank's technicians to reconfigure these devices.
4. Edit ROLLER Connect file
- Open the task tray and right-click on the ROLLER icon .
- Click Edit Settings.
- Edit ROLLER Connect settings so TerminalType = "PCEftpos".
- Click File.
- Save & Close .txt file.
- Restart ROLLER Connect.
5. Test the integration
- You can test the connection to the Linkly server by clicking on the green Linkly icon.
- Click Ctrl Panel.
- Click Logon.
- Once confirmed that the device is logged on, open ROLLER POS and attempt a card transaction.
- Linkly Popup should appear if integrated and working correctly.