You can easily manage the account owner and billing contacts from Venue Manager to make sure invoices are sent to the right person within your organization.
To update your venue's billing contact/s:
- In Venue Manager navigate to Settings > Account > Venue Settings
- Click unlock to make changes and under Contact Information use the drop-down option to select relevant roles for your staff members.
- You can add multiple billing contacts by clicking on the Add Contact button.
- Please note that only the account owners and billing contacts will receive billing-related notifications.
- You will only be able to add them as a billing admin if they have an active staff member account in ROLLER.
- Click Save
This is especially important in the event that access to your platform is suspended due to non-payment as the billing contact and the Account owner will immediately be able to login into the platform and pay for outstanding invoices to restore access.
Read more about how non-payment can result in your account being suspended.