ROLLER invoices are emailed to the billing contact and account owner.
Click here for more information on how to manage the billing admin on your account.
Below is an example of ROLLER’s Pro subscription invoice:
The example above shows a customer who is on a Pro monthly subscription with Waivers and Additional Devices as Add-Ons. The invoice date mentioned is the date the invoice is sent to you. We send invoices on the 15th day of each month.
Additionally, the following information is reflected on each invoice:
- Invoice Status: whether the invoice is Payment Due, Not Paid, or Paid.
- Billing Period: we bill you for your subscription in advance. The billing period reflects the period the invoice relates to.
- Next Billing Date: when you will receive your next invoice.
- Venue Name: displays the venue name the invoice relates to, which is particularly important if you have multiple locations using ROLLER.
- Payment Terms: Due upon receipt, Net 7, Net 30 depending on your contracted terms.
- Billed to: contracted entity’s name, Tax ID, and address.
If you sign up with us on any day other than the 15th, the first invoice issued to you will be a prorated invoice and will look something like this:
The purpose of a prorated invoice is to bring your next billing cycle to the 15th of the month so that going forward you are invoiced on the 15th of each month. The billing period on the invoice shows the subscription period the prorated charge is for.
As part of your subscription, you might also get charged a transaction fee on a monthly basis on the 1st day of the month. This transaction fee is a percentage of all the transactions processed through the ROLLER Platform in the previous month. For example, transaction fee invoices issued on 1 Feb 2021 is for all the transactions processed through the ROLLER Platform for the month of January 2021.
The transaction invoice will look something like this:
In the above example, the customer is charged a 0.25% transaction fee for $71,600 transactions processed through the platform for the period 31 Dec 2020 - 31 Jan 2021.
You can download the transactions report from the Venue Manager. Learn more about the detailed transactions report here.
ROLLER Payments Invoices
Similar to the Transactions invoice, if you are using ROLLER Payments as your payment gateway provider, you will be charged the following fees:
- RP per-transaction processing fees: a flat fixed fee for each payment request, e.g. $0.25 per transaction regardless of the success of the transaction.
- RP processing markup: a variable percentage of the value of the payment processed, e.g. 0.75% of the transaction value of $100 = $0.75.
This fee differs based on different payment methods and is listed separately in the invoice. For instance, Visa processing fees can be different from Amex processing fees.
- Acquiring fees: The applicable Interchange fees as applied by the scheme owners and invoiced to the Merchant by ROLLER.
- Refund fees: a flat fixed fee for each refund processed through ROLLER Payments.
- Chargeback fees: a flat fixed fee for each Chargeback processed through ROLLER Payments.
Please refer to ROLLER Payments reporting to find out more about how you can access different reports to extract the information mentioned above.
If you have any questions about your invoices, please contact our Billing Department by emailing email@example.com.