In this article, you'll learn how to create a cashless card product to sell online or in venue.
The ROLLER cashless integration allows guests to buy, balance check and top up cashless cards on ROLLER POS and via the online checkout.
With this integration, you'll be able to manage your arcade machines easily by allowing guests to:
- Buy cash, bonus cash and time
- Assign cash, bonus cash and time to RFID cards (eg Intercard)
- Check card balances
- Top-up cards with additional value
Sell cash, bonus cash and time with cashless cards. Available on our Premium and Enterprise plans. Contact your account manager or support to upgrade and for help in setting up your cashless card integration (eg Intercard).Learn more
Create a cashless card
- From Venue Manager, go to Products > Create product > Cashless Card.
- Add the product name, description and thumbnail image.
- Under Cashless types, add the different cashless types available for guests to purchase:
- Enter the cashless type name (eg $20 top up).
- From the Value type drop-down, select Cash, Minutes or Custom, and then complete the relevant entries:
|Cash||For Cash, enter the redeemable Value (eg $20) and the Price the guest pays (eg $8).
A redeemable value of $20 and price of $8 would give guests $12 of bonus cash in arcade value.
|Minutes||For Minutes, enter the Value in the number of minutes (eg 30), and the Price the guest pays (eg $15).|
|Custom||For Custom, click the settings cog to enter the price range between which guests can choose their own amount.|
- Click the settings cog next to each cashless type to add any reporting category (General Ledger).
- Click Add variation to add any other cashless types.
- Under Product management, add any product management details.
- Click Save and Publish.
Sell online and in venue
Add the cashless card to:
- A checkout to sell online.
- A POS menu to sell in venue.
You can also add a cashless card to a booking via Venue Manager.
To learn more about how to sell, balance check and top up cashless cards, see Selling cashless cards in ROLLER POS.