Save time and reach more guests
Our integration with Redeam makes it easier for you to sell your products in third-party channels such as resellers and online travel agents, via a real-time API connection.
The real-time connection means you can sell on websites like Google Things to do, Expedia, Klook, Musement, and many more, while automatically managing your sales, capacity, availability and reconciliation.
In this article:
Redeam channel management
Redeam's channel management platform allows you to manage sales, capacity, availability, and reconciliation across multiple channels from a single place. This makes it easier to manage multiple resellers or online travel agents, allowing you to increase your reach, without the burden of managing multiple channels manually each time you wish to reconcile payments, update products or pricing.
The integration with Redeam means that guests browsing online travel or reseller websites can book directly on those sites, and tickets, availability and capacity will be updated in ROLLER in real-time.
Any QR codes provided to guests by the resellers are scannable at your ROLLER point of sale, and guest records are automatically added to the ROLLER system.
All of this provides you with a seamless guest experience and effortless management of multiple sales channels, from booking to reconciliation.
What third-party channels are available?
Redeam is continuously updating their selection of channel partners for their customers. Below is a list of channel partners currently available:
|Booking.com by Musement||Worldwide|
|Entertainment Benefits Group||USA|
|Get Your Guide||Worldwide|
|Google Things To Do||Worldwide|
|The Sightseeing Pass||USA|
|Tourbase - (formerly Alaska Shore Tours)||USA|
|Trip.com (Formerly Ctrip)||China|
|Tripster (formerly Reserve Direct)||USA/Canada|
|Trusted Tours of America||USA|
|Vegas Near Me||Vegas|
|World++ (Lulutrip Inc.)||Asia|
How do I get started?
To find out more or set up an integration with Redeam, simply contact your account manager or our support team. They will introduce you to Redeam to help answer your questions or get you set up.
How much does it cost?
- There are no charges to connect ROLLER to Redeam; however Redeam charges on a per ticket, per transaction basis.
- Pricing calculations are dependent on a number of factors related to forecast volume, retail price and any specific overhead impact factors such as safety protocols which impact the retail price.
- In most cases their standard % transaction fee applies; however Redeam's pricing is designed to be fair to your specific pricing model.
How do I check the status?
Once set-up, to check the real-time status of your integration with Redeam:
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Scroll down to Redeam to see how many products (session and standard pass products) are currently connected with Redeam and when they were last updated.