Channel and co-marketing partners can help you reach a wider audience and sell more tickets. Our integration with Redeam makes it easier to sell in third-party channels and expand your audience.
Redeam is a channel management platform that provides a real-time connection to a massive array of online travel agents and resellers like Google Things to do, TripAdvisor, Expedia, Klook, and many more.
Redeam channel management
Redeam's channel management platform allows you to manage sales, capacity, availability and reconciliation across multiple channels from a single place.
The integration with Redeam means that guests browsing online travel or reseller websites can find your business and experiences, learn more about them, view real time availability and book directly via those sites.
A booking and guest record is automatically created in ROLLER and any QR codes provided to guests by the resellers are recognized at your ROLLER point of sale.
This provides you with a seamless guest experience and effortless management of multiple sales channels, from booking to reconciliation, ultimately helping you to save time and get more paying guests.
Which third-party channels are available?
Redeam is continuously updating their selection of channel partners for their customers. Below is a list of channel partners currently available:
|Booking.com by Musement||Worldwide|
|Entertainment Benefits Group||USA|
|Get Your Guide||Worldwide|
|Google Things To Do||Worldwide|
|The Sightseeing Pass||USA|
|Tourbase (formerly Alaska Shore Tours)||USA|
|Trip.com (Formerly Ctrip)||China|
|Tripster (formerly Reserve Direct)||USA/Canada|
|Trusted Tours of America||USA|
|Vegas Near Me||Vegas|
|World++ (Lulutrip Inc.)||Asia|
How do I get started?
To get started, make an inquiry with Redeam here. Redeam will then take you through a demonstration of their platform, and connect you to all available channel partners. Once connected, you'll be able to verify the status of your connection via ROLLER Venue Manager and configure your products to be sold via Redeam.
How do I configure the products I want to sell via Redeam?
You need to configure which products you want to sell via Redeam within the Advanced settings when configuring session pass, standard pass, and package products.
- In Venue manager, go to All products
- Select the product you want to configure
- Click the Advanced settings dropdown
- Under Redeam, tick the This product is sold via Redeam checkbox
How much does it cost?
- There are no charges to connect ROLLER to Redeam; however Redeam charges on a per ticket, per transaction basis.
- Pricing calculations are dependent on a number of factors related to forecast volume, retail price and any specific overhead impact factors such as safety protocols which impact the retail price.
- In most cases their standard % transaction fee applies; however Redeam's pricing is designed to be fair to your specific pricing model.
How do I check the status?
Once set-up, to check the real-time status of your integration with Redeam:
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Scroll down to Redeam to see how many products (session and standard pass products) are currently connected with Redeam and when they were last updated.
How do I track sales?
Relevant reports can be filtered by Channel to Marketplaces to track all Redeam sales:
- From Venue Manager, go to All reports.
- Select the relevant report (eg Detailed Product Sales or Detailed Transactions report).
- From the Channel drop-down, select Marketplaces.
- Select Apply filters
When you use the Marketplaces filter in the Detailed Transactions report, the payment method for Redeam shows as 'Third party' in the results.
Right-click the table to add the Gateway ID column to the results. This ID is a Redeam universal unique identifier (UUID) and helps you to cross reference bookings with Redeam.