This guide takes you through everything you need to know about GX Score subscription management.
Subscribe to the GX Score
To subscribe to the GX Score:
- From Venue Manager, go to Guests > GX Scores.
Alternatively, go to Settings > GX Score.
- The GX Score feature page appears.
- Select Get started.
The GX Score settings page appears. From here, you can:
- View and choose your GX Score subscription plan
- Configure your GX Score survey settings
- Share your GX Score survey with guests
GX Score subscription plans
There are 3 subscription plans for the GX Score: Free, Lite and Pro.
Each GX Score plan comes with an allocated number of survey responses per month and specific features.
After the initial 30-day trial:
- If your venue started with ROLLER after 20 November 2022, you'll automatically continue with our Lite GX Score plan.
We'll notify you before your trial comes to an end so you can choose a different plan if you don't want to continue with the Lite GX Score plan.
- If your venue started with ROLLER before 21 November 2022, you'll automatically continue with the Free GX Score plan.
To change your plan at any time, from Venue Manager, go to Settings > GX Score > View plans.
Learn more about the number of survey responses and features available on each plan:
The Free GX Score plan includes up to 20 survey responses a month plus access to the core GX Score features:
- Automatic distribution of surveys to your guests via email
- Sharing surveys by URL or QR code
- Custom survey colors, branding and language translation
- Offering incentives (such as discount codes) to guests for responding to surveys
- Daily and monthly GX Score performance updates
- Real-time guest sentiment metrics and trends
- Receiving instant alerts for negative responses
- Managing the status of responses to ensure every critic is followed-up
- Recording internal notes against survey responses to outline how they were followed-up
- Ranking and comparing booking host performance
- Integration between guest feedback and booking data
- Overseeing the performance of multiple venues in one place with ROLLER HQ
- Asking guests an additional survey question to gain deeper insights
- Increasing positive reviews on your public review sites
- Exporting guest experience insights for deeper analysis
The Pro GX Score plan also gives you an unlimited number of additional survey questions.
Change your GX Score subscription plan
You can change your GX Score plan at any time after subscribing:
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > GX Score.
- At the top of the page you'll see your current GX Score plan and a progress bar with the number of collected survey responses. Next to that bar, click View plans.
- Select the GX Score plan you'd like to switch to, then click the Subscribe button for the plan.
GX Score billing information
Your first 30 days of unlimited access to everything the GX Score has to offer are completely free.
The Free GX Score plan comes with no hidden costs and you can use it completely free of charge for as long as you like.
For tLite or ProGX Score plans, the GX Score subscription cost is added to your ROLLER invoice.
If you upgrade to a Lite or Pro GX Score plan halfway through a billing cycle, a one-off pro-rata payment is added to your ROLLER invoice. Then, we’ll simply adjust your ROLLER invoice going forward.
If you go down a tier, we’ll apply a credit to your next ROLLER invoice.
There are no variable or transactional charges - only the fixed cost of your monthly subscription.
GX Score monthly response limits
Each GX Score plan comes with a predetermined number of responses per calendar month:
- Free GX Score plan: 20 responses
- Lite GX Score Plan: 200 responses
- Pro GX Score Plan: 500 responses
When you reach the monthly response limit, the surveys are no longer sent out to your guests. Guests accessing your survey by URL or QR code are directed to get in touch with your business online or via your public phone number. The response limit is reset at the start of each calendar month.
If you're on a Free or Lite GX Score plan and want to continue collecting survey responses after you've reached your monthly limit, you can upgrade your subscription. This can be done at any time and the adjustment is reflected in your ROLLER invoice via a pro-rata payment.
GX Score subscription FAQ
To stop being charged for the GX Score, you can simply move from a paid GX Score subscription (the Lite or Pro GX Score plan) to the Free GX Score plan. See Changing your GX Score subscription plan above.
If you no longer wish for the GX Score surveys to be shared with guests:
- From Venue Manager, go to Settings > GX Score
- Turn off the automatic and manual share survey toggles.
If you change your mind, you can re-activate them at any time.
Next, refer to the guide GX Score: Collect your guest feedback to learn how to set up your survey and share it with your guests.